Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunflower cake

Well, I made my version of this awesome sunflower cake. I had highs hopes for my cake. Then it turned out a little TOO moist and crumbled everywhere and the frosting was a little hard, so, yeah.



 Maybe next year I will try again!

Also, Jubi was in her room watching a cartoon and eating an apple. It was awfully quiet, so I checked on her. Just as I thought. She is asleep, on her bed. But wait, all I see is a head. Mmhmm...UNDER the fitted sheet.


How she managed this I don't know, because when I tried to get her out, I find that she is also UNDER the plastic mattress pad. And she is OUT! So, I untucked a corner of the sheet and tried to pull her up because just pulling her will pull her skin (oh, I forget to mention, she had apparently stripped down to her pull-up). I finally got her on the correct side of the sheet and under her blanket.

Notice the apple still in hand. Her skirt was on her pillow and her shirt is still MIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment