Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Soy icecream...yay!

Yay for me! I discovered a lovely treat for myself. This morning I was in a hurry (kinda) to get ready and go to town. I had an individual size SILK chocolate soy milk on the kitchen table. I kinda wanted some chocolateyness so I put it in the freezer to get cold fast. Well, just after I finished eating lunch, I had a walk around Target. Hey! Their SILK is on sale! OH NO! My soy milk is still in the freezer. So sad. I thought, "Well, I guess I have to throw it away now. I don't think you can freeze soy milk.". I don't know why I thought that, but I looked it up on their website FAQ to be sure. Well wouldn't you know it. You CAN freeze soymilk, it's just not recommended because it changes the texture. So, I cut open the bag (box?) and dumped out the frozen yummy into a bowl. IT'S GOOD! Then I had an awesome thought. As we all may know, soy icecream costs a TON. My awesome thought...buy a carton of soymilk, pour it in ice trays, freeze and enjoy!   Cool, huh?! I know, I'm proud of me too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment