Monday, June 4, 2012

Pizza Casserole

Tonight I made some super awesome yummyness (at least that's what the hubby said). I found the recipe for this Pizza Casserole on Pinterest. I love Pinterest; there's just too much awesomeness for me handle! :)
Anyways, I took pictures of what I made. I'm so sad I don't get to eat any of it! You see, I am currently dying dieting. It's so sad. I LOVE pepperoni! I also love beef and noodles. Do you hear the sound of my heart breaking? Do you?! Well, here are the pics...

This is what I get to eat drink...2 bananas, 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk,
a splash of sugarfree vanilla syrup and a dash of cinnamon.
And this is what everyone else gets to eat.

Mmmm....




Well, at least there was enough left over to make 2 more meals!


No comments:

Post a Comment