Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teething necklace

Well, hello again. It's been a while. I was supposed to be posting updates from my last project, but the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't been doing the project. I know, shame, shame. It's hard! However, I PROMISE that I WILL do the cupboards! They will be finished very little at a time. I didn't realize how hard it would be while taking care of 2 young'ns. So, anyone wanna see a creepy spider pic?





 You're welcome. :) I have this weird obsession to take super close-up pictures of bugs, even though I hate bugs and they make my stomach churn. I know, I'm weird. I also like to camp and hike despite my hatred of bugs. My husband doesn't understand how I can enjoy those activities with the bugs.           Neither do I.

Anywho, back to the reason for this post. The teething necklace. I think mine turned out o.k. It was super easy and fast to make. I whipped it up while making dinner! I found this tutorial one day and thought, "Hey, that looks easy. I can make that!", and, well, I did!

This is the fabric I used. It is soo pretty!


Tada! I love it! Hopefully Little Man will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment