Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Checking In...

Hello All!
It has been and still is crazy busy! I think my last post was August, and that was right before we went to Disney World ( for the first time! yay!). We still miss Disney. It was AWESOME! Anyways, the kitchen remodel thing, yeah, not gonna happen. I took off all the doors, and I really was going to paint, but I underestimated how hard it would be with a 3 and under 1 year old. We are going to try to sell our house, so we decided we will put the doors back on (hasn't happened yet). Maybe after January things will settle down and we can catch a breath and put the doors back on. Currently, it is 9 days till Christmas, 7 days till Little Man turns 1 and Jubilee turns 4 on Jan 31st. I am actually going to play the piano on Wednesday for Patch Club Peewees, we are still getting things together for our new-to-us car, and getting things around for birthdays and Christmas. So, yeah. I will definitely need a breather after this. Maybe then I can try to post a little more often.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment